1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 97 tahoe,wont shiftto overdrivejumps from neutralto 3rdcan shift manually under
- chevy 1997 tahoe starts up fine but shuts off after 10 seconds
- My truck has a brake line that exits the coupler by rear end and goes no where
- Whats going on? The fuel pump, sensor, filter etc...?
- nals in my 1997 Chevy Tahoe it causes all my lights to flash what is the problem
1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
i can shift it manually underneath on the transmission but the shifter skips overdrive completely
fuel pump is kicking on and the filter is ok.It was runing the day before for an hour so i know its getting fuel.When it shuts off if i wait an hour and then try to start it does the same thing
I have a brake line that appears to be for brake assist for hauling a trailer. It is connected to the coupler near the differential and heads up over the gas tank but does not come out anywhere. I would not be concerned but it has started to leak. Any ideas on what this is and how to repair. I do...
1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Reviews
Great vehicle. Purchased to use for hunting. Has been very dependable.