1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
- What could be eating up new batteries on my Tahoe?
- 97 tahoe,wont shiftto overdrivejumps from neutralto 3rdcan shift manually under
- chevy 1997 tahoe starts up fine but shuts off after 10 seconds
- My truck has a brake line that exits the coupler by rear end and goes no where
- Whats going on? The fuel pump, sensor, filter etc...?
1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
I have replaced the battery 4 times within the last few months. Took Tahoe to shop to find out why, couldn't find a problem. They checked alternator and starter and both were working properly. How can this be? I don't know where to go from here. I have already checked all lights every whe...
i can shift it manually underneath on the transmission but the shifter skips overdrive completely
fuel pump is kicking on and the filter is ok.It was runing the day before for an hour so i know its getting fuel.When it shuts off if i wait an hour and then try to start it does the same thing
1997 Chevrolet Tahoe Reviews
Great vehicle. Purchased to use for hunting. Has been very dependable.