1995 Chevrolet Tahoe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
- I have a 95 tahoe with check engine problem.
- have replaced gearbox and steering pump, steering is still hard. 1995 chev tahoe
- Every once and awhile I lose the heat,a/c & fan,along with the cruse control,&
- Truck has no heat while driving down the road ... why?
- rear end hums while on freeway or once it's in overdrive
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
When I drive it. Once a week I get the check engine light and the truck stops shifting and it seems like it starts on second gear only but if I turn off and wait for about 10 minutes the light goes away and works fine again every time I try to get codes there are none and when is doing the proble...
lock out converter.could this be ignition switch? these items are not activated when on acc,position..(im quessing)
I just picked up this truck and has no heat I changed radiator cap and thermostat but did nothing has heat at idle but loses it as you drive down the road was told it could be a number of things like heater core... water pump.. bad head gasket... well I eliminated the head gasket so far the syste...
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe Reviews
I have a 95 2 door sport Tahoe ever since I bought the thing the rear end makes a humming noise if once I'm in over drive and its only when I press on the gas if I let off at all it stops but the sec I put pressure back on the gas even if it's very little is starts to hum again to me it sounds like it's coming from the rear diff nothing has ever gone wrong with it but it drives me nuts
I have had this truck for many years, i must say this is the best i have owned the only problem is the paint. It has faded and chipped from the top of the truck, top of all doors, and the hood. i have tried to contact chevy but have gotten no response.if any one knows why please write back.
I have 397,682 Miles on my Tahoe she rarely lets me down