2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.