1995 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Problems
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Questions
I have replaced the plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and air filter. The Service Engine light is still on. The engine is running rough and the smell of fuel is present.
1995 chevrolet suburban k2500 v8-7.4L-the fuel pump is continuously running-have check fuses/relay-with relay pulled out vehicle still runs, battery dead over night,check lines there are no leaks. what else can I do and what is making the pump to continue to run all the time?
how can i change a ignition lock on a 1995 suburban.