1992 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Problems
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
1992 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Questions
side of fuel injectors
The heater and AC wont work. The fan blows but only reg air. No compressor turns on. Also the vent is open 24/7 and in the summer the hot air comes thru. I had a part replaced long ago that regulates the valve to open and close the venting but it still happens. Help Im a single mom with no m...
My courtesy light fuse keeps melting in the fuse box! What could be the problem with this?