2011 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2011 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
Acid may leak from the battery at the cable connections, resulting in corrosion on the battery cable ends and in the battery tray. A Leaking battery should be replaced and the cables thoroughly cleaned or replaced if necessary.
2011 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
It feel like it's topped out
2011 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
The intermediate steering shaft attaching bolts may not have been tightened to the proper specification. This could allow the steering shaft to separate. The driver could experience a loss of steering ability, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and ensure the intermediate steering shaft bolts are tightened to the proper specification. This recall is expected to begin on July 13, 2011. The General Motors recall number is 11191.
The rear axle cross pin may break. The cross pin is an internal component of the rear differential, which is housed in the rear axle assembly. If the cross pin breaks, the rear axle may lock, which could result in loss of control and a crash. Dealers will install a new rear axle cross pin to correct this concern. This recall should begin no later than January 25, 2011. The General Motors number for this recall is 10426A.