2010 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- I have a 2010 Suburban and both rear dvds will not work,
- The ABS and traction control light are on & display says to service stabilitrak.
- Truck says "service traction control" and "service stabilitrack". Wondering what this might be and approximately what it takes to fix it.
- The lift gate will only work with the key on
- My cruise control just ceased functioning on my 2010 Suburban
2010 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop an external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2010 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
The glass opens with the key on or off
My 2010 Surburban cruise control was working fine until today. For some reason, it just ceased to work without any warning. Is there a fuse I can check and replace, or a reset procedure I can use to get this back up and running?