2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- Cruise control not engaging, but the light turns on/off.
- a/c belt tensioner is rattling at 1500-2000 rpms only when a/c is on
- Excessive Oil Consmption - no compression cylinder #7 told to replace engine?
- Hello I have a 2007 suburban with a cylinder 6 misfire changed the plug coilpack
- Problem with tailgate
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The intake manifold gasket may develop an external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
Was a class action ever filed? Have been dealing with oil consumption for years, deflector installed minor impact but still using oil. Recent problem with engine light and service stabiltrak error message. Told tests yield no compression in cylinder #7. Advised proper fix for long term is replace...
Wire and injector still misfire compression at 134 compared to the test two mechanics say new engine still runs but shakes
My tailgate won't lock in when closing. Could it be the latch ? Can u fix it yourself or we talking the dealer ship
2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.
2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews
Great car to drive in the snow, very comfortable driving on highway and mountain roads.
LOVE THIS TRUCK
My 2007 had the rear differential go out 2 weeks after the 5 year build date. After 3 letters Chevy paid half. My dealer guaranteed for 23 months and 13,000. died after 13 months and 20,000. MY PROBLEM. Love the car but think I have a lemon. My Tahoe died at 136,000 and this turkey is 118,000 and is leaking again. I have a Ford in my future.