1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- Vehicle recently began stalling upon start-up during cold weather.
- Why does my ac heat have no power going to it? Its does nothing at all.
- Labor charge to replace water pump????
- The gear shift on the steering column is not catching in the right location.
- How long should a water pump last? 14 months seems a little short
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The intake manifold gasket may develop an external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
Since the winter season has approached and temperatures have dropped around freezing, my Suburban stalls when I start it. The only way to stop it from stalling is to press the gas pedal for several minutes in order to keep it running. Even after the vehicle remains running the RPM's at idle a...
We replaced the control panel this black plug piece behind the control panel where the wires go into and the resistor and still nothing there is no power going into the control panel.I would greatly appreciate any advice.
1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews
I've had my suburban for about five years now. This is a great vehical. It's now pushing 230,000 miles and has had no major repairs. Orig engine and trans and purrs like a kitten. If you take care of it, this American made machine will run forever
I bought my 1999 burb new and have 285,000 miles on it now. best vehicle I've ever owned. Gonna buy another one.
i have had mine just over a year now, the only problems i have had is a flat tire, fuel pump went out, changed brakes. other then that she runs perfect couldn't ask for a better car.