1998 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- Thought cruz had shot turn sig no cruz-repaced but no cruz is thr a fuse
- having vibrations in the dashboard when lightly pressing or letting off the gas
- How do I trouble shoot the problem listed below. What codes should I look for ?
- Noise on driver side when turning.
- Can't locate the transfer case control module, service 4wd light is on.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
1998 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
cruz was actin like it had a.short-use lft trn sig cruz wld go away-replaced it but still no cruz-it just died-no eLearning
Okay, say the speed limit is 45 mph. When I reach the speed and ease up on the gas pedal the dashboard vibrates. Same as when I press it lightly to accelerate
I have the 4 button control four shifting between the various modes. The red neutral light and the 2HI and 4 LO lights are on.
1998 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
1998 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews
We have had the car for 12 years. It had been my work vehicle for 5 years and then retired to be the family "bus". Having three children always meant that they brought 3 friends, therefore 8 seats was a necessity. In comparison to the 2500, the brakes are small and we have replaced them every 30,000km. The front shock absorbers are also small and cannot be fitted with anything larger. We did...