1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- and why would the ABS light be on.
- when driving the brakes feel like they're on and the truck stru what could cause
- When I put my truck in gear my drive shaft and rear end makes a clucking noise
- How to drop the tank? Or is there an easier way to drain the fuel?
- Every few days my suburban will not start. It acts like it is going to but doesn
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
I already replaced the calipers and the brake pads but when driving the truck still feels like its struggling
Put cAr in gear my rear end makes a clucking noise
Trying to remove fuel from tank.so I can drop tank safely.
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews
Built like a freakin tank!!!!
I bought this 1995 Suburban used with 75K. Have not too many major work other than the tranny rebuilt when it had about 160K. Only replaced the EGR valve, waterpump, plugs/wires, steering pump hoses. Other than normal replacements, brakes, shocks, tires, fluids. Had the engine compression and oil pressure checked and still within mfg specs. Engine still going strong after now nearly 257K o...