1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- Recently replaced brake booster, hose fell off no firm pedal since
- how to locate the gear ratio
- The fuse blows when 4Hi switch is turned on. where can I find the schematic to chase this short?
- after key on, there's a 75 to100 sec. delay befor the cluster comes alive. during the delay the only thing powered up is the stereo(stock) and the engine does turn over but won't start at that time. has an after market Viper alarm system.
- What would cause a transmission to not shift properly into 3rd gear
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
Problem: all at once soft pedal, replaced booster but while installing I knocked off the "do not remove or void warranty" hose connection at the face. Brakes work but still soft pedal? Did a part fall off inside the booster?
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews
Built like a freakin tank!!!!
I bought this 1995 Suburban used with 75K. Have not too many major work other than the tranny rebuilt when it had about 160K. Only replaced the EGR valve, waterpump, plugs/wires, steering pump hoses. Other than normal replacements, brakes, shocks, tires, fluids. Had the engine compression and oil pressure checked and still within mfg specs. Engine still going strong after now nearly 257K o...