1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- How to drop the tank? Or is there an easier way to drain the fuel?
- Every few days my suburban will not start. It acts like it is going to but doesn
- when driving mostly up a hill it putter like its not getting any gas could it be
- Will a 2x rear diff of 98 Yukon fit in a 4x rear diff of 95 suburban(or axels)
- Recently replaced brake booster, hose fell off no firm pedal since
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
Trying to remove fuel from tank.so I can drop tank safely.
Problem: all at once soft pedal, replaced booster but while installing I knocked off the "do not remove or void warranty" hose connection at the face. Brakes work but still soft pedal? Did a part fall off inside the booster?
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews
Built like a freakin tank!!!!
I bought this 1995 Suburban used with 75K. Have not too many major work other than the tranny rebuilt when it had about 160K. Only replaced the EGR valve, waterpump, plugs/wires, steering pump hoses. Other than normal replacements, brakes, shocks, tires, fluids. Had the engine compression and oil pressure checked and still within mfg specs. Engine still going strong after now nearly 257K o...