1993 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- just did a minor tune-up, oil, plugs, wires, brakes and coolant that was sat.
- My service engine light comes on only when in park, but goes off when driving...
- How do i reset service engine soon light on a 1993 chevy suburban 1500 4wd 5.7
- I need to find out why my headlights wont work.
- What shld it cost 2 do a complet wire job
1993 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1993 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
The light bulbs are good I replaced the relay sensor and the fuses I still don't have any lights
1993 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
1993 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews
I have a 1998 Chevy Suburban LT, K-1500 it has the 4L-60 trans, along with the ol reliable 5.7 350 engine. I bought it 4 years ago now. The body, and interior were BEA utiful. It had 175k when I bought it. The engine was tired, Trans was slipping a little, then it would shift hard. Would have to pull over turn off vehicle, wait a few minutes, and restart. It would be fine, for another 30 mi...
my suburbans tranny went out and im having truoble finding which type to put in