1990 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop an external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The rear axle bearings have been known to wear grooves in the rear axle shafts, creating a grinding noise and leaky axle seals. An indication that this problem has occurred is axle fluid leaking onto the wheel.
1990 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
suspect fuel pump
make alot of noise when driving around 70mph
wher is the flap actuator located ? can it be repaired or need to b replaced i don't know what it looks like
1990 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls
1990 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews
I Have A 90 Chev Suburban And That Damn Thing Is An Iron Horse!! I Love My Suburban And Will Always Buy American. She Is 20 Years Young With A Rebuilt 350 And Trans, Body Has 185k On It But Looks Like It Was Built Yesterday. Like A ROCK Baby!!!!
Probably one of the best vehicles still on the road.....that speaks for itself. How many of these newer SUVs will make it to the twenty year old status and still going strong. Although i rebuilt my motor and transmission at 150k, i used this "burb" for pulling my trailer and work related hauling. It is definitely a workhorse and well worth the money invested. Currently at 288k miles and stil...
Ialso have a 1990 chevy suburban 4x4 an its nothing but the truth. I ve had it sence 2001 and it had 208,000 we drove it to south carolina twice, mich,ohio and ocean city and shes still kicking only replaced starter and tires so far Thank God. that should speak for itself. now in process of painting and restoring and just driving it on weekends