2013 Chevrolet Sonic Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Chevrolet Sonic
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Chevrolet Sonic Recalls
1558 vehicles are being recalled because one of the straps securing the fuel tank may not have been manufactured correctly. Insufficient welds could cause the strap to separate from the vehicle. A broken strap would put additional pressure on the second strap, increasing its risk of failure. Should both straps fail, the fuel tank would come loose, increasing the risk of a fuel leak. Any fuel leak increases the risk of a fire. Dealers will inspect the affected fuel strap and bracket and repair it as necessary.
If a turn signal lamp fails to operate, the Body Control Module (BCM) may not detect this condition and may not alert the driver. If the driver is unaware that the turn signal is not functioning and does not have the light repaired, other drivers may not be alerted that the vehicle is turning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reprogram the BCM and the vehicle's key fobs to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 12209.