2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
Units with 4 wheel disk brakes may develop at situation where the park brake does not hold as it should. Our technicians tell us this can be caused by worn park brake shoes located inside the drum section of the rear brake disks. The worn shoes should be replaced and properly adjusted to correct this issue.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Questions
While in wet muddy pasture, there was a loud noise and jerking of steering wheel and brakes. Turning either way is noisy and jerky. Going straight not as bad. Is this possibly a power steering pump or motor mounts?
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.