2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
Units with 4 wheel disk brakes may develop at situation where the park brake does not hold as it should. Our technicians tell us this can be caused by worn park brake shoes located inside the drum section of the rear brake disks. The worn shoes should be replaced and properly adjusted to correct this issue.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Questions
2004 silverado 3500-diesel-I have dropped the fuel tank ad pump is not there- I ran out of fuel-when put more in would not crank-battery is good and starter is turning motor fine-think its the pump?
I have white smoke out the exhaust only at idle. I checked antifreeze level and I know that is not burning that.
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Recalls
The retainer clip for the fuel rail pulse damper may fracture and allow the damper to come loose from the fuel rail. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the engine fuel rail pulse damper free of charge. The recall began August 31, 2006. The GM recall number is 06080.