2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- where is the transmission pressure switch located on a 2002 chevy 3500
- 3500 dualy how do you ajust the park brakes please disk brakes
- How many quarts of transmission fluid is needed for the Dually Model?
- gas smell inside motor home
- My SECURITY light flashes when I open the door and I can't program a new remote.
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
Units with 4 wheel disk brakes may develop at situation where the park brake does not hold as it should. Our technicians tell us this can be caused by worn park brake shoes located inside the drum section of the rear brake disks. The worn shoes should be replaced and properly adjusted to correct this issue.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Questions
I need to know how many quarts of transmission fluid is needed on my 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Diesel Duramax 6.6L V8 Diesel Turbo Dually?
I had just filled the gas tank to the top after gas pump shut off automaticly.
I have a 2002 Silverado 3500 that has a blinking SECURITY light that comes on in the MESSAGE CENTER when I turn off the vehicle and open the door. Yesterday I tried buying a pair of OEM key FOBs, as mine didn't have any when I bought it from the guy a month ago, and during the programming pr...