2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
Units with 4 wheel disk brakes may develop at situation where the park brake does not hold as it should. Our technicians tell us this can be caused by worn park brake shoes located inside the drum section of the rear brake disks. The worn shoes should be replaced and properly adjusted to correct this issue.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Questions
How can I add refrigerant to the air conditioner in the truck..
I can not find a way to release tention on belt there is no tension release which I can use a 3/8 drive on
it is a 8.1 litre no tension release just pully below alternator.
Ok found the tension release it had no rachet hole you have to use a 5/16 sock on top of tension pully to release tension ...
silver piece of the ignition lock has fallen off how do you put it back on and keep it from falling back off
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Recalls
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Reviews
I run a non-profit and we use this vehicle in conjunction with a summer institute we operate in the Ozark Mountains. We use the vehicle from May - September to pull a trailer with a payload of 10,000 + up and down the mountains of AR and MO all summer long. The vehicle has 174000 miles and the original brakes are still good. The only problem we have had is with the fuel injectors. When we pur...