2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Recalls
Vehicles equipped with a 6.6L diesel engine and dual fuel tanks are being recalled because the transfer pump that moves fuel from the rear tank to the front tank could cause the fuel gauge in show the incorrect fuel level. The engine could stall unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the fuel transfer pump and replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
All late model vehicles are equipped with a "Shift interlock" system that prevents vehicles with and automatic transmission from being shifted out of the Park position under certain conditions. Some of these vehicles are being recalled because they may have been assembled with a broken park lock cable or a malformed steering column lock actuator gear. Failure of these components can allow the shifter to be moved out of the Park position with the ignition key removed or in the off position. This can cause the vehicle to roll away unexpectedly increasing the risk of injury or a crash. Dealers will inspect the recalled vehicles and replace the steering column as necessary.
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Reviews
2013 Duramax 3500 work truck. Bought by public utility company. Truck had "low coolant" "washer fluid low" on since new. At 25,000 miles truck died on side of road. "reducing engine power" message. Truck has been at stealership for 6 weeks now! "It will be ready tomorrow" for weeks. Bullshit. I would never buy one of these. Dealership is Chevy dealer in Silverthorne Colorado.