2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Questions
All other lights work properly, there isn't a male connection from the rear power block that all of the other rear lights are plugged into.
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Reviews
I have a 2010 3500HD with the 6.0 liter. I bought this used with 12,000 miles and am having a problem GM says is normal and there is no fix. On a cold (60 degrees - summer) start, when starting to accelerate the motor hesitates and runs rough for about the first 1/4 mile and then everything is normal. I've had it to the GM Dealership 2 times and they can not find a code or anything. The last ti...