2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- I put a new slave cylinder in my pickup and it still won't move the transmissi
- what would caus loss of all power fire,and Spark entirely to and frm my coilpaks
- CAN ICHANGE BEARING ON IMPUT SHAFT ON FRONT DIFF.WIHOUT REMOVING ENTIRE DIFF? IT
- how to change the slave cylinder.
- where is the TCC solonoid located on my automatic transmission
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The 4WD transfer case encoder motor position sensor or the selector switch may fail causing the service 4WD message to be displayed. Fault code(s) stored in the transfer case control module will be of assistance in determining the exact fault causing the message to be displayed.
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for the best life expectancy. The new bulb recommendation for 1999-2003 models is #4114K (trade number).
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Questions
ITS REAL LOOSE ON DRIVE SHAFT YOKE
does the transmission have to come out
63000 mile maintenance consists of what