2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- I put a new slave cylinder in my pickup and it still won't move the transmissi
- what would caus loss of all power fire,and Spark entirely to and frm my coilpaks
- CAN ICHANGE BEARING ON IMPUT SHAFT ON FRONT DIFF.WIHOUT REMOVING ENTIRE DIFF? IT
- how to change the slave cylinder.
- where is the TCC solonoid located on my automatic transmission
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The 4WD transfer case encoder motor position sensor or the selector switch may fail causing the service 4WD message to be displayed. Fault code(s) stored in the transfer case control module will be of assistance in determining the exact fault causing the message to be displayed.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Questions
ITS REAL LOOSE ON DRIVE SHAFT YOKE
does the transmission have to come out
63000 mile maintenance consists of what