2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- truck runs ok but the onstar and phone doesn't work. It also makes the radio not work and the turn signal noise doesn't work. Don't know what is going on. PS it started to work today after not working for a month of not working. What is the problem.
- I'm have trouble with my phone in the truck. OnStar does not work either. Called
- What can be causing the service trailer brake,service traction control,abs.
- I need a 4x4 fullsize pickup truck that can pull a trailer to haul other vehicle
- I have a 2500 GMC crew cab and I went out today to start it and nothing happened
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Questions
Also the check engine light and all the gauges going on and off. Sometimes transmission won't even work,I have been to dealer and they can't find anything I have had it back 6 times!
I need a truck that is in this order, safe, dependable, good on muddy logging roads, easy to maintain, not expensive to buy or maintain, long lasting, a popular model for a source for future repair parts, I do not care about style or looks. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Please give the pros ...
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Recalls
Vehicles equipped with a 6.6L diesel engine and dual fuel tanks are being recalled because the transfer pump that moves fuel from the rear tank to the front tank could cause the fuel gauge in show the incorrect fuel level. The engine could stall unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the fuel transfer pump and replace it as necessary to correct this concern.
All late model vehicles are equipped with a "Shift interlock" system that prevents vehicles with and automatic transmission from being shifted out of the Park position under certain conditions. Some of these vehicles are being recalled because they may have been assembled with a broken park lock cable or a malformed steering column lock actuator gear. Failure of these components can allow the shifter to be moved out of the Park position with the ignition key removed or in the off position. This can cause the vehicle to roll away unexpectedly increasing the risk of injury or a crash. Dealers will inspect the recalled vehicles and replace the steering column as necessary.
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Reviews
I have a 2013 chevy 2500 and I love it except for the gas milage ,its got a 6.0 with 383 gear and I get 9.8 miles in town and 13 mpg on highway and when I tow my 5th wheel I get about 9mpg the motor has the power to pull but it drinks a lot of gas.I have 7000 miles on it keep thinking its gonna get better with time but so far no luck.