2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Problems
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Questions
The starter has already been replaced not sure what is causing it.
The first thing that happened was unintended acceleration, turned out to be the floor mat sticking under the accelerator. Then there is the turn signal switch will return after making a turn, however the blinker stays on and sometimes will switch over so that both blinkers are on. Then there is t...
no codes,14,000miles,6.7miles per gallon when towing 9,000 pds.15.0 mpg not towing,3.73 gear ratio,4x4
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Reviews
I bought a 2009 Chev. Silverado 2500HD Diesel. I have less than 3000 miles on it, and have noticed the famous steering column rattle every time the truck hits the slightest bump. I am no sure if this is serious or not, but I will take it to my dealer and see about getting it resolved. i purchased an extended warranty, so this should be no problem. From what I understand, this is an ongoing prob...