2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- how do I fix a intermittent faliiure to start
- Obd2 0000'hard crank sometimes no crank new fuel pump new starter
- What would cause me not getting any fuel to the rails after just replacing fuel
- I own a 2010 with only 80 thous klm.Is it normal to have to add oil every 6 wk
- Where is my fuel filter and my relay for fuel pump located
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems
Will turn key and it is like no power from battery to starter, but have lights, radio, etc. Turn key again or sometimes multiple times, to no avail. Then, turn it one more time and it starts. Then the next 15 starts, no problem. Sometimes hot engine, sometimes cold.
UPDATE: 2-6-14; I sold the truck to my father. He changed the starter. No problems since March 2013.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
ran rough and brought it in and got all spark plugs replaced at 80,000klm, 2 months later blew one spark plug, since then my truck has been blowing through oil.. GM tells me that is normal, Im wondering if they are trying to wait till my warrenty is up, in less than a year! Its been on watch wher...
Is it all inside the tank because I can't find either one and my spot for the relay in the fuse block is empty
truck was also running Pretty ruff before this happened