2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- how to fix abs ,tractioc control lights?
- My abs light,traction control,towing lights are on. Runs fine. Any clues?
- my 09 5.3 will crank wont start. is it my fuel pump
- Why Would Gas Mileage Suddenly drop to below 12mpg, city driving?
- I have water leaking into the cab of the vehicle at the rear passenger door.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems
Will turn key and it is like no power from battery to starter, but have lights, radio, etc. Turn key again or sometimes multiple times, to no avail. Then, turn it one more time and it starts. Then the next 15 starts, no problem. Sometimes hot engine, sometimes cold.
UPDATE: 2-6-14; I sold the truck to my father. He changed the starter. No problems since March 2013.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
was running fine ,has 111000mi on it i parked for three days now it wont fire up
this problem happens during heavy rains. The carpet get absolutely soaking wet. I'm not sure where the water is coming from.
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews
Great truck! Average mileage on a 5000 mile western camping trip with the truck loaded with gear and 4 passengers was 19.1 MPG.
My Front passenger door lock mechanism had to be replaced. It stopped working altogether. Other than that, it is an Awesome truck!! I Love It!!