2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems
A clicking noise may be noted from the turn signal flasher after the turn signals are switched off. This is commonly cause by a faulty turn signal switch which will require replacement.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
One or both secondary air injection check valves may become restricted causing poor air flow resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. It is often recommend to replace both check valves even if a fault code is set for only one bank of cylinders. Replacing only one valve may result in a return trip to the repair shop.
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Recalls
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Reviews
I purchased a 2007 chevy 1500 Silverado hybrid. this truck has had the 300 volt batteries replaced, the transmission and now the generator has burned up. the electrical smell and light smoke got in the cab. dealer wants $5000.00 to repair. I think I have lost my love for a chevy vehicle