2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- The truck will not shift on its own until you manually shift it. Its an automatic. But runs normal. Trying to figure out other problems. It also has a sound when it takes of trying to take of. But once it starts its ok. Help
- If I can manually shift truck but it wibt if I put it in overdrive whats the problem
- cant get the catalytic converter monitor read. what shoul i do?
- running light failure passenger side, bulb is not burnt out and socket seems ok.
- front wheel bearing replacement
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Problems
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for the best life expectancy. The new bulb recommendation for 2001-2003 models is #4114K (trade number).
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Questions
been driving 45 to 50 mph and a/c on and catalytic monitor wont reset. drove it for 50mile plus
it's making a noise all the time, just did brake job on it and it has been good, about a week ago it started with a sound that is constant. squealing noise. it is about every half turn, i looked around when i did the brake job and it looks a little differant than ones i have done before. have...
all fuses ok, cab brake light ok, brake lights don't actuate when applied, can't find actuator location.
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Recalls
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.