2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Problems
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The 4WD transfer case encoder motor position sensor or the selector switch may fail causing the service 4WD message to be displayed. Fault code(s) stored in the transfer case control module will be of assistance in determining the exact fault causing the message to be displayed.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Questions
truck running hotter no raditor cap can't find raditor drain plug... need to change out oil pressure sencer where on engine?
I have had a problem with the 4wd two times, paid 800.00 each time to have it repaired. I am currently experiencing
the same problem for the third time. Today it went from 2 wheel drive to 4 low on it's own. I am concerned it will do
this on the highway at a faster rate speed and may ...
For about 6 months when turning the steering wheel in either direction when driving it makes a loud mouning grinding sound. I have been told I need a gear box, and power steering flush. I done the flush and it's been oiled but the noise is still there. Please help, I have 5 kids, not working...
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Recalls
The second row center seat belt routing may make it difficult to position correctly on smaller passengers. If the seat belt rides up to fit around the abdomen, the risk of internal injury is increased in a crash. Dealers will cut the guide loop, remove a portion of the loop, and the remaining sides should be folded over and secured with a retainer. The recall began July 21, 2005. The GM recall number is 05037.