2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- I am getting no get up and go on my truck when u step Into it itsoundshungry4gas
- i'm going down the road and the reduce power comes on.
- Location of abs modulator on 2002 Silverado 1500HD 4x4
- Help replacing actuator with cam attachment above accelerator pedal
- recently changed ig switch with non-security key and it ran. repla trans nothing
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Problems
The 4WD transfer case encoder motor position sensor or the selector switch may fail causing the service 4WD message to be displayed. Fault code(s) stored in the transfer case control module will be of assistance in determining the exact fault causing the message to be displayed.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with you local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The daytime running lights are prone to burning out. Our technicians tell us that the light sockets may show signs of heat damage but usually are OK. Always be sure to use the correct replacement bulb for the best life expectancy. The new bulb recommendation for 2001-2003 models is #4114K (trade number).
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Questions
I suspect passcode faulty? ran fine b4 tranny(4L60E)also no security lite? strts 2sec n dies
My front drive shaft didn't have one of those rubber boots on it. Is there anyway to be able to get the yoke out of the tcase?