2004 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Chevrolet S10
- the rear axle with disc brakes just went out and the tow company gave a $1700 estimate. Could we put a used axle in for cheaper.
- Most likely problem? No reverse. Doesn't shift from 2nd without over reving.
- Can the emmisons system on a s10 zr5 cew cab 4x4 be replace.
- Security light flashing
- my truck will run fine at any situation until the outside temperature rises
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Chevrolet S10 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
2004 Chevrolet S10 Questions
It is a 4x4 with disc brakes
I am being told my truck was assembled in Cali or out west. IT supposedly has a different emissions system and well it is fouled up. Loses engine power and you can hear it rattle. The cost is about 1000. I want to know can I take it off and not replace it? If not is there a cheaper way. ...
does repair pal provide belt diagrams for cars
2004 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
Vehicles may have an air bag warning label with incorrect statements. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. Owners will be sent corrected labels and installation instructions. The recall began June 4, 2004. The GM recall number is 04021.
2004 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
1986, 2.8Lv6, Extended Cab, 4x4, I picked this truck up for free a few years back, replaced intake with a bored out 40mm and put a Holly TBI on it, mileage still sucks, but this thing can go through snow like a tank. Removed the vac 4x4 engagement and put a mechanical cable, new head gaskets, new radiator, new water pump, lots of electrical issues. Make sure your handy with a ohm meter. Curren...