2003 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet S10
- 2003 vortex 4.3 liter will not start on first crank fire right up on second try
- I got a P0410 code. Found the solenoid to be malfunctioning
- This morning, I was on the way to work and my truck quickly overheated?
- getting code P0155, what could be the cause
- getting trouble code P0155 bad oxygen sensor heater. how can this be repaired
2003 Chevrolet S10 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
2003 Chevrolet S10 Questions
runs fine idles fine always starts right up after I shut ignition and retry.
2003 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
Vehicles may have an air bag warning label with incorrect statements. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. Owners will be sent corrected labels and installation instructions. The recall began June 4, 2004. The GM recall number is 04021.
2003 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
Both my father and I have S10s (mine an '03 and his an '88), some of the best and most reliable vehicles around.
problems with head lights not coming on shorting out head lamp conectors. sometimes they work other times the dont. help please
My 2003 S10 Extended Cab is the perfect vehicle for me. It's a pleasure to drive. While I have had the oil pan gasket replaced twice (the last time they replaced the oil pan as well) it was at GM's expense. I'm currently dealing with a crackd flywheel. Even considering all that, I wouldn't trade it for anything with 4 wheels. Great ride, good gas mileage, quick response to the gas, easy pa...