2003 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet S10
- gave my truck a complete tune up and it is now misfiring on cylinders 3 and 5 .
- What is the settlement for an airbag not deploying in a head on collision
- p0420 for some time now a p0300 just replaced plugs,wires,cap,rotor and coil
- how do I check to see if fuel relay switch is good in 03 Chevy s10
- where are located the pump for secondary air if any on the s10
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Chevrolet S10 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
2003 Chevrolet S10 Questions
gave my truck a complete tune up and it is now misfiring on cylinders 3 and 5 .2 sets of wires and plugs and 2caps and 2 rotors .I have a year old (slow) antifreeze leak on the same side but it never fouled the plugs before. Why would it all of a sudden within 30 40 second foul new plugs or ...
vehicle just cranks over but wont start, and I dont here fuel pump running.
2003 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
Vehicles may have an air bag warning label with incorrect statements. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. Owners will be sent corrected labels and installation instructions. The recall began June 4, 2004. The GM recall number is 04021.
2003 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
problems with head lights not coming on shorting out head lamp conectors. sometimes they work other times the dont. help please
My 2003 S10 Extended Cab is the perfect vehicle for me. It's a pleasure to drive. While I have had the oil pan gasket replaced twice (the last time they replaced the oil pan as well) it was at GM's expense. I'm currently dealing with a crackd flywheel. Even considering all that, I wouldn't trade it for anything with 4 wheels. Great ride, good gas mileage, quick response to the gas, easy pa...
Both my father and I have S10s (mine an '03 and his an '88), some of the best and most reliable vehicles around.