2003 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Chevrolet S10
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Chevrolet S10 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
2003 Chevrolet S10 Questions
vehicle just cranks over but wont start, and I dont here fuel pump running.
After driving the truck I can feel the gas pedal vibrating when idling or not accelerating and just coasting. The vibrating also comes with a pretty noticeable engine noise,almost like a grinding or scratching sound. Replaced the distributor and the brakes and rotors recently so it's nothing...
2003 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
Vehicles may have an air bag warning label with incorrect statements. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard. Owners will be sent corrected labels and installation instructions. The recall began June 4, 2004. The GM recall number is 04021.
2003 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
problems with head lights not coming on shorting out head lamp conectors. sometimes they work other times the dont. help please
Both my father and I have S10s (mine an '03 and his an '88), some of the best and most reliable vehicles around.
My 2003 S10 Extended Cab is the perfect vehicle for me. It's a pleasure to drive. While I have had the oil pan gasket replaced twice (the last time they replaced the oil pan as well) it was at GM's expense. I'm currently dealing with a crackd flywheel. Even considering all that, I wouldn't trade it for anything with 4 wheels. Great ride, good gas mileage, quick response to the gas, easy pa...