2002 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet S10
- My S 10 has a code showing of PO 440 and if I clear it it comes back in 20 minutes or so. What needs to be replaced and where is it located?
- I have code PO 440 showing and I need to know what to replace and where it is at
- 02 s10 wont shift past 2nd no speedometer changed vss sensore
- Just discovered a rear axle boot was torn 2 weeks ago during a tow. Since then I've driven 1300 mi on dry, interstate highways. Has this tear been caught soon enough to avoid replacing the entire CV/boot & simply lubricate the CV joint/replace the boot?
- Tonight my heater just quit working. Fan still blows, but cold air.
2002 Chevrolet S10 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Chevrolet S10 Questions
The problem occurs within 20 minutes after clearing the code.
I understand that if not caught "soon enough", the CV joint lubrication could be washed off and/or leak away through a torn boot and grime can get into the joint, which have a combined effect of wearing out the CV joint and requiring a more costly repair. However, it's unclear from ...
2002 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
I have a 2002 chevy S10 V6 vortex that will run when it wants to. Do not know what is wrong. It has new fuel pump, relay,battery but will run and cutoff and short time later will restart and maybe run 1/4 of a mile or it might decide to run 40 miles. It only does it when weather is real hot
Have a 2002 S10 2.2 4 cylinder.Is this a interferance or non interferance engine.Timing chain broke.
2002 Chevrolet S10 Visitor, Roebuck, SC, August 11, 2011 17:00 I have a 2002 chevy S10 V6 vortex that will run when it wants to. Do not know what is wrong. It has new fuel pump, relay,battery but will run and cutoff and short time later will restart and maybe run 1/4 of a mile or it might decide to run 40 miles. It only does it when weather is real hot Check your Temp sensor on the drive...