2001 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Chevrolet S10
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
2001 Chevrolet S10 Questions
charging 14volts shows volts between pos cable and battery lost
I have all the emission control equipment for the 4.3 that it came with (wiring computer etc) Any information on this matter would be greatly appriciated....
any restrictions / requirments ?
When you scan for to see what the codes pop with 2 codes showing it has P0446 and the next code is P0446pd. unplugging battery will not reset it. What is the pd stand for behind the code.
2001 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
The seat belt buckles may not have been properly heat-treated during the manufacturing process. This may cause the buckles not to function correctly during a collision, which may cause injury. Dealers will replace the seat belt buckles.
2001 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
VERY GOOD VEHICLE. WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE IT? PLEASE PETITION TO BRING BACK THE S10
i have a 2001` chevy s10 4.3 L pick up i hear some rattling from engine on acceleration first second i need help
trying to locate fuel tank pressure sensor it not getting gas but fuel pump is coming on n off