1998 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet S10
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
1998 Chevrolet S10 Questions
I changed the ignition switch because it would sometimes crank and sometimes would not. After changing it, the truck will start, but the engine goes dead after about 4 seconds. I checked the diagnostic codes, but don't have any. In the live data on my code reader, the fuel system shows OL. I...
hit pole on front right end. did slight damage. truck continued to run for another 30 minutes, turned it off, now it wont crank. it will try, just will not turn over. What could be the problem?
My brake warning light came on a few weeks back. Just before, my check engine light came on. I had it checked after the check engine light appeared and was told a speed sensor relay was the problem (ABS). The check engine light went off and I have since had a problem with fluid leakage to the bra...