1997 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet S10
- 1997 Chevy S10 Possible blown head gasket.
- Why is my S10 Engine shutting off while driving ? It Starts back sometimes.
- Chevy S10 Shuts Off while driving. Starts back sometimes. Pls. help if you can.
- My 1997 S10 Engine Shuts Off while driving. Sometimes it will Not Start back.
- My 1997 S10 V6 4.3L Engine Shuts Off while driving along the Rd. Sometimes it will Not start back & sometimes it starts back.
1997 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1997 Chevrolet S10 Questions
The head gasket was just changed and the head was checked. It was fine also the block deck was fine