1997 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet S10
- 1997 Chevy S10 Possible blown head gasket.
- Truck blows hot air constantly even when ac is in off position. What could be wr
- Fuel guage stays on full 99% of the time, even when empty, what is the problem?
- Why is my S10 Engine shutting off while driving ? It Starts back sometimes.
- Chevy S10 Shuts Off while driving. Starts back sometimes. Pls. help if you can.
1997 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1997 Chevrolet S10 Questions
Freon level is good compressor clutch and fan engauge properly no leaks cooliant lines are cold to touch all fuses are good cools a little when first turned on then gets HOT constant flow of hot air coming from under dash water in radiator is also good