1996 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Chevrolet S10
- Where is the clutch slave cylinder? I am losing fuid from the master cylinder
- turn signals don't work all bulbs are good fuse is good
- how do I check the fuel pump relay switch for electrical current
- a srange howling and clicking noise is coming from under my truck while driving
- What holds the clutch rod to the clutch pedal.
1996 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light may be the result of a loose or worn gas cap.
1996 Chevrolet S10 Questions
no signs of leakage from master cylinder. Clutch finally goes to floor and cannot shift gears
might be flasher but I don't know were it is located
my fuel pump doesn't come on when I turn the key, I just replaced it so I know the pump is good, I need to check to see if its in the wiring but don't know where it would be located
1996 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
1996 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
car gets doesn't get more then 25 mpg. ABS breaks arn't programmed correctly. 1st time I had to step on my breaks on wet road, pedal went to floor and had no breaks. Heard factory can reprogram computer but instead I pulled the fuse for abs. Now it works fine without.