1994 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet S10
- ABS Light Due to Brake System Control Unit Failure
- Heater Core Under Right Side of Dashboard May Leak Engine Coolant
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Internal Faults in Distributor Can Cause Engine Problems
- Failed Wiper Motor Circuit Board May Cause Intermittent Wipers to Stop Working
1994 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1994 Chevrolet S10 Questions
286k miles 94s10 4 cyl 2wd oil pressure bottomed out went dead wont start just turn over
All I can tell is that the rear end is whining grinding sound, randomly actually I have put it up on ramps and I did notice a wet gritty substance up under the bed above the rear end area where the u joint hooks to the rear end. Like it splatter up and on the side of the gas tank, any suggestions...