1994 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet S10
- ABS Light Due to Brake System Control Unit Failure
- Heater Core Under Right Side of Dashboard May Leak Engine Coolant
- Replace Fuel Filter Every 30,000 to Prevent Fuel Pump Failure
- Failed Wiper Motor Circuit Board May Cause Intermittent Wipers to Stop Working
- Electrical Contacts in the Ignition Switch May Fail
1994 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1994 Chevrolet S10 Questions
now it will not flash any more. Still no 4WD.