1994 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet S10
- Why my L460E won't shift into 3rd or4th gear
- I have4.3 with erratic oil pressure and a ticking noise that gets louder withrpm
- dear friends, compressor does not want to turn. belt actually slips on clutch in
- 94s10 changed idler pully. how do you get the tensioner to work again. does not
- ac clutch wont work. jump clutch it works, cools good, tried jumping low pressur
1994 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1994 Chevrolet S10 Questions
it has good torque in rev a Lil sluggish in 1st changes to 2nd no 3rd or 4th and it has no smell of burnt fluid
I'm the oil pressure runs fine until it gets up to temperature then it drops a little and the ticking is faint but it gets louder as you go up in rpm
stead of running compressor. i noticed compressor slightly overfilled when i charged it. can this cause the shaft not to turn. compressor is not locked up.