1994 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet S10
- having rough idle and sputters on take off and having some backfiring.
- Bleed Clutch slave cylinder
- poor gas mileage about 10-13 miles per gallon
- I have two things wrong with my S-10 ('94). Firstly it is idling way to high, fast, what ever you want to call it. I have to feather the breaks to keep it under control. Next the lights on my dash board 4WD control was flashing, a series of three flashes
- does motor have to be pulled to change oilpan gasket
1994 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1994 Chevrolet S10 Questions
now it will not flash any more. Still no 4WD.
it has good torque in rev a Lil sluggish in 1st changes to 2nd no 3rd or 4th and it has no smell of burnt fluid