1994 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet S10
- It will idle but no throttle. What is the problem?
- engine runs good in neutral sputters climbing a hill in 2 and 3rd
- I have a power steering leak, after I fill it 24 hours later it will be empty.
- Truck was starting ok and then and having a intake backfire @ about 2000 rpm. Then would loose power and maybe pick up or die. I pulled battery cable for 20 min cleaned all sensor connections. Connected battery cable and ran perfect since. ???.
- what would cause a rough idle and when stopped acts like it will shut off
1994 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1994 Chevrolet S10 Questions
when you rev the motor in neutral engine runs good idles good but in 2 and 3rd gear climbing a hill engine sputters and misses 1st gear it does fine climbing a hill
I can see a very small amount of fluid that has leaked underneath the truck on the ground, but where is the rest leaking out to? This leak occurs whether Im driving or not driving. Lastly, would I be able to fix it or would I have to take it to a professional mechanic?
happens everytime you drive