1992 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet S10
- engine misfires when the weather is wet.
- I am having problem with getting a hard or firm clutch peddle.
- we replaced clutch rod,now the rod and pedal goes all to floor and binding,
- my s 10 blower motor dont work got 12v to motor took out hook to batt. work find
- I just installed a new/rebuilt power steering pump
1992 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Questions
engine idles fair in neutral but in gear (auto trans.)the engine mis fires badly and stalls. Mostly happens when weather is wet and hasn't been driven for a few days. Could it be condensation inside the distributer cap?
I just installed a new/rebuilt power steering pump and when I started the truck without turning the steering wheel I have a continues whinning / squealing problems, why is that??
When I turn on my ac or heat only the highest setting works