1992 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet S10
- I had a engine power loss I have no spark at terminal 1 or 2..
- Once my truck is hot it won't crank back up after killing it until cooled off
- My truck starts ,but won't run? Replaced fuel pump and fuel pump sensor,no luck
- my truck cranks but won't start. There is no spark or fuel. I've changed cap and rotor, module
- My truck cranks, but doesn't start. There is no fuel or spark. I've changed cap
1992 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
The distributor may develop internal faults. This can cause a rough running engine or stalling condition, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Our technicians tell us that the distributor should be overhauled or replaced to correct this concern.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Questions
Standard, 5 speed, iron duke motor
I disconnected fuel pump at harness at the pump but the ecm b fuse still blows out