1992 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet S10
- I had a engine power loss I have no spark at terminal 1 or 2..
- my truck cranks but won't start. There is no spark or fuel. I've changed cap and rotor, module
- My truck cranks, but doesn't start. There is no fuel or spark. I've changed cap
- What would make it shift hard after you stop at a light or stop sign?
- when getting my 1992 chevy s10 v-6 smogged reading says too much oxygen.Why?
1992 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
The electrical contacts in the ignition switch may fail and result in erratic instrument panel gauge operation or illumination of the Check Engine Light. A failed ignition switch will require replacement.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Questions
Standard, 5 speed, iron duke motor
I disconnected fuel pump at harness at the pump but the ecm b fuse still blows out