1992 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet S10
- Where is my A/C heater blower motor resister located on my 1992 Chevrolet S10
- Where exactly is location of PCV valve?
- I just installed a new/rebuilt power steering pump
- What would cause the air condition to blow warm air when going down the road?
- My 4wd switch stopped working on my 92 S-10, then the battery stopped charging.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Questions
I just installed a new/rebuilt power steering pump and when I started the truck without turning the steering wheel I have a continues whinning / squealing problems, why is that??
When I turn on my ac or heat only the highest setting works
When the truck is first started the air condition blows really cold air but when driving down the road the air condition gradually blows warm air or at least luke warm air. However, when you come to a stop sign or light and take off really fast it begins blowing cold air again for a little while ...