1992 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet S10
- I had a engine power loss I have no spark at terminal 1 or 2..
- Need to know how I check my transmission fluid and where to put it in at if need.
- ECM B fuse keeps blowing whenever I hook battery up.
- engine misfires when the weather is wet.
- I am having problem with getting a hard or firm clutch peddle.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
The electrical contacts in the ignition switch may fail and result in erratic instrument panel gauge operation or illumination of the Check Engine Light. A failed ignition switch will require replacement.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Questions
Standard, 5 speed, iron duke motor
I disconnected fuel pump at harness at the pump but the ecm b fuse still blows out
engine idles fair in neutral but in gear (auto trans.)the engine mis fires badly and stalls. Mostly happens when weather is wet and hasn't been driven for a few days. Could it be condensation inside the distributer cap?