1991 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet S10
- where is clutch fluid leaking from when leaking between the transmission/motor
- My transmission or clutch or shifter is grinding really badly all the sudden and I just replace starter clutch master cylinder brake cylinder what could it be
- I just had my master cylinder replaced but now I can hardly shift the gears. is
- where is the freeze plug?
- Manual window off track.tried to fix, clips broke. Where can i get replacements?
1991 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
The electrical contacts in the ignition switch may fail and result in erratic instrument panel gauge operation or illumination of the Check Engine Light. A failed ignition switch will require replacement.
1991 Chevrolet S10 Questions
1991 chevorlette s10 new fuel pump and relay but no power to fuel pump
1 sensor on top front of engine near thermostat. The other on left lower side of engine near manifold.
2WD,5 speed,trans input shaft bearing R&R,do I have to shim it for pre load?
1991 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
1991 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
hahahah I just sold my S-10 to some kid in Michigan and I had to put duct tape on the radiator hoses because it was almost ready to explode. It was something like 5 degrees outside I felt bad but took the $10 he paid me for the truck and invested it in a couple of cold pabst blue ribbons at the indian casino and with $5 left I put it in the slot machine and got 1 million bucks!!! That chevy S-1...
i just got this truck from a guy and he said that everything has been done to this truck including ANTI FREEZE put in and now my truck is steaming and i am lost because it is only 5 deg in michigan right now and it should not be steaming or leaking at all