1991 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet S10
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1991 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1991 Chevrolet S10 Questions
1991 chevorlette s10 new fuel pump and relay but no power to fuel pump
1 sensor on top front of engine near thermostat. The other on left lower side of engine near manifold.
2WD,5 speed,trans input shaft bearing R&R,do I have to shim it for pre load?
1991 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
1991 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
i just got this truck from a guy and he said that everything has been done to this truck including ANTI FREEZE put in and now my truck is steaming and i am lost because it is only 5 deg in michigan right now and it should not be steaming or leaking at all