1990 Chevrolet S10 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet S10
- Truck will crank and run fine when it is cold,but when it gets hot it will not.
- My truck isnt turning over at all, could it be the alternator and sepentine belt
- something is leaking into my oil, i think it might be my gas. any ideas or help
- i replaced mastercylinder and clutch plate and throw out bearing now wontbleeed
- CLUTCH PEDAL FLOORS AND WONT RETURN WITHOUT HELP, AND NO CLUTCH RESISTANCE.
1990 Chevrolet S10 Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1990 Chevrolet S10 Questions
When it has run awhile and u cut it off it willnot crank.when it is cold it runs fine. What's wrong.?
sat for a year, and decided to restore it, it has a new battery and starter
anything will help, but also the way to fix.
1990 Chevrolet S10 Recalls
1990 Chevrolet S10 Reviews
windshield +wipers stopped working in intermediate but work on continual mode fast. when turn off do not stop in park position. Is there more than one fuse for wipers and is so where?
About the Windshield wiper intermittent problem: I have a 1994, same problem when I got it. I pulled apart the little motor [that mounts under the hood on the back wall, about middle of cab, a challenge to get at, but worked!] and applied clean and more grease inside the housing...it stopped the problem! [Rated all 4's just because - but I luv my 1994 4cyl S-10!]