1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- help engaging four wheel drive hi
- am I supposed to be driving to engage the 4x4 hi on my 1994 Chevrolet s10 blazer
- Where is the A/C compressor clutch relay, if it has one?
- how much would it to replace a rear transmission mount in my 1994 blazer s-10
- my 94 chevy blazer was running fine then sat for six months now runs rough
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
how do I engage the 4 wheel high on a 1994 Chevrolet s10 Blazer am I supposed to be driving while doing this or am I supposed to stop and put it in neutral?
when I'm in neutral I hit the 4 wheel low and I can hear it engage.
The compressor clutch wont engage. When I went to try to manually engage the thing, I couldn't find any relays for it. If anyone could tell me where it might be, or how to manually engage it without one, that would be awesome.