1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
idles high,even after warm
i have tried several stations so that is not the issue this has been going on for months and i need to get this fixed due to a big trip coming up next month
just started one day (no changes made,(not even new gas...
1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews
I just picked this S-10 up last winter,it's a real piece of work,loves the mudd,handles nice,cuts on a dime fun little truck
my heater works only on hi-speed.I have replaced the heater core,blower motor,fan regulator.I can`t think of any parts left to change.The blower motor we just replaced 2 days ago,and still have hi-speed only.