1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1990 s10 4.3 has spark, gas and timing is correct, turns over but it won't start
- Truck has trouble starting when the engine is cold. It will start then idle and die. Once the engine is warmed up it runs and restarts just fine.
- radio works on acc and on position but cuts out after starting engine
- what can i check to see why transmission is slipping in drive
- can you change the door hinges?The door does'nt open from inside or out.
1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
What kind of oil should I use to change the transfer case fluid
1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews
hello my s10 blazer has aproblem with high idle it will not idle down after i drive it a while
vehicle heats up to over 210 when driving down the road don't know why when idleing it drops below 210
it still runs because i take extreme care of it