2002 Chevrolet Prizm Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Prizm
- transmission fluid change is advised every 30,000 miles. Is there a time limit>
- my 2002 chevy prizm has a random misfire after it warms up at idol and any rpm
- p0300 and p0303 random multiple cylinder misfire, whats the most common causes?
- My engine is misfiring at all speeds and check eng. light on, sometimes flashes.
- loud vibration noise on starting car
2002 Chevrolet Prizm Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2002 Chevrolet Prizm Questions
If I don't drive 30,000 miles in 2 yrs should I change it?
the car runs great before the engine warms up, but after that it runs rough at any speed or rpm range, in gear, but it revs up with no hesatation or skip in nuetral or park. but when a load is on the motor it starts skipping erratically. I have changed coils, sparkplugs, cat con, O2 sensors, cam-...
it is only when i am idling at a stop, i have recently cleaned the mass air flow sensor and consistently run mid grade fuel as i was having problems with it running to lean. just recently ran risolone fuel system cleaner/lubricator through but normally use another brand. codes p0300 and p303 pop ...
2002 Chevrolet Prizm Reviews
My Prizm is very economical to run. Great MPG and plety of Toyota parts and service. Interior quality, plastics, door handles and weatherstrips are of poor quality. They break and peel. Issues with Emissions EVAP codes are common in this vehicles. Other than that is solid little car.