2002 Chevrolet Prizm Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Prizm
- loud vibration noise on starting car
- Hit a big bump motor stops sometime. Sometimes it will restart instantly.
- lights was working just fine.... got out the car and when I retured no lights
- I have to replace the cyindar head on 02 geo prizm.
- transmission fluid change is advised every 30,000 miles. Is there a time limit>
2002 Chevrolet Prizm Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2002 Chevrolet Prizm Questions
Other times, have to wait overnight, currently it want start for 2 weeks?????
If I don't drive 30,000 miles in 2 yrs should I change it?
the car runs great before the engine warms up, but after that it runs rough at any speed or rpm range, in gear, but it revs up with no hesatation or skip in nuetral or park. but when a load is on the motor it starts skipping erratically. I have changed coils, sparkplugs, cat con, O2 sensors, cam-...
2002 Chevrolet Prizm Reviews
My Prizm is very economical to run. Great MPG and plety of Toyota parts and service. Interior quality, plastics, door handles and weatherstrips are of poor quality. They break and peel. Issues with Emissions EVAP codes are common in this vehicles. Other than that is solid little car.