2000 Chevrolet Prizm Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet Prizm
- changed fuel pump and still does not start. where is the fuse found?
- What serpentine belt lenght did i new to bypass my ac compressor on my prizm
- where is the rear strut located in a 2000 Chevy Prizmand how do I take it off
- my seat belt light is off and turns on when i buckle up, please help!
- I have a 2000 chevy prizm need to know what its fair market values was in 2008
2000 Chevrolet Prizm Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2000 Chevrolet Prizm Questions
car was running fine. now wont crank, new battery, new fuel pump.
it had 98000 miles on it
2000 Chevrolet Prizm Reviews
I love my Prism and after 10 years with no problems, I am now experiencing some issues with oil leaks, suspension and emissions EVAP sensors. This car has served me well and I like many others, I regret that this Toyota twin is no longer being manufactured. For the price of the vehicle, I have certainly gotten a good value!
This car rules! Toyota hearth inside a Chevrolet body.
Great car. Bought it new and have had no regrets. The vehicle has a manual and I still gets an average of 33 mpg. Pity GM and Toyota ended their joint venture. This is my second prizm