2000 Chevrolet Prizm Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet Prizm
- changed fuel pump and still does not start. where is the fuse found?
- To change a timing cover gasket do I need more than just the gasket
- What serpentine belt lenght did i new to bypass my ac compressor on my prizm
- where is the rear strut located in a 2000 Chevy Prizmand how do I take it off
- my seat belt light is off and turns on when i buckle up, please help!
2000 Chevrolet Prizm Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2000 Chevrolet Prizm Questions
Aome websites have told me in order to change the timing cover gasket I will also have to have a few other gaskets changed as well I need to know if thia is true
car was running fine. now wont crank, new battery, new fuel pump.
2000 Chevrolet Prizm Reviews
I love my Prism and after 10 years with no problems, I am now experiencing some issues with oil leaks, suspension and emissions EVAP sensors. This car has served me well and I like many others, I regret that this Toyota twin is no longer being manufactured. For the price of the vehicle, I have certainly gotten a good value!
This car rules! Toyota hearth inside a Chevrolet body.
Great car. Bought it new and have had no regrets. The vehicle has a manual and I still gets an average of 33 mpg. Pity GM and Toyota ended their joint venture. This is my second prizm