1999 Chevrolet Prizm Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Prizm
- What would make it click but not turn over?
- No start condition after head, cam, and timing chain replacement.
- a loud knocking noise sounds like coming from engine. car runs fine.
- tester on the car and it tells me no link?? no spark an fuel pump not running.
- When it is cold my doors will not close. Any ideas?
1999 Chevrolet Prizm Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1999 Chevrolet Prizm Questions
The timing chain and the intake cam broke so we replaced the head both cams and tge chain. Check engine light is on and the engine will crank slowly but will not fire up. Just need an opinion as to if the crank position sensor or the cam position sensor would be more likely to be the problem. Hoo...
could this be The ECM computer causing this number of issues?
Sometimes spraying doors with a deicer works but sometimes it does not.
1999 Chevrolet Prizm Reviews
replace inner spendal bearing,any speacial tool required
This is a great car. The interior has degraded since 1995 (I have one of those also). We have had the clutch replaced once and it is now grabby. We have a 5 spd and get around 32 mpg.