1998 Chevrolet Prizm Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Prizm
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Chevrolet Prizm Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
1998 Chevrolet Prizm Questions
It is possible they are nesting in the engine somewhere. I have seen evidence that they have been all over the inside of my car.
why is the light on even with new brakes
Does this mean the AC compressor needs to be replaced. Or is there other alternatives.