2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- My car won't move in D. What is wrong with my transmission?
- My car seems to leak a red fluid on the driveway under the left front?
- why would the engine vibrate, its strongest while sitting at a stop light
- need to route my serputine belt i have no diagram please help 3800 v6
- what would cause my temperature guage to stay at cold?
2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with your local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
When it sits outside, and temp is 30 degrees or colder, is when I notice fluid on the driveway. Is this a power steering leak, or trans fluid. Car runs great.
a/c went out then the vibration started
no codes, water pump falure. need to put belt back on
2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.