2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Replaced master cylinder, abs module, bled brake lines, and brake pedal still.going to floor.. has anybody had this issue. Mechanics are baffled. Car been in shop for 5 days! Please, can anyone help me ?
- brakes are still not properly working.
- Radio was working got out. got back in Radio will not turn on will not work.
- My car won't move in D. What is wrong with my transmission?
- My car seems to leak a red fluid on the driveway under the left front?
2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to intermittently stall. It may be necessary for the engine to cool down before it will restart.
2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
Replaced MC with reservoir, new abs module, bled brake lines, used pressure bleeders, no leaks...what else could it be?!
i had the master cylinder with reservoir replaced, abs module, brakes bled and still the shop says its not fixed and they don't know what else to do. problem was brake pedal going all way to floor and car not stopping.. pretty big problem! please, can anyone help me to figure out what else th...
2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Reviews
My 2007 Monte Carlo been sitting for 3-4 years now my engine light is on what can that be? Also my paint is bubbled and starting to chip