1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Car doesn't accelerate at first, sorta sputters. Runs normal after that expect.
- How do you change the fuel tank straps on a 1997 Monte Carlo?
- My steering wheel suddenly spins freely on onmy Monte Carlo but wheels dont turn
- Fuel regulator was replaced last week car will not start
- How to replace alternator on chevy monte carlo 1997? Help please!!
1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault.
1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
Need help replacing alternator for Chevy Monte Carlo!
I had a new fuel pump placed on my 97 monte carlo LS & it drove just fine leaving the shot, but the very next day the car started acting like it didn't want to go & when I give it some gas it shuts off,please tell me what the problem