1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault.
1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
Need help replacing alternator for Chevy Monte Carlo!
I had a new fuel pump placed on my 97 monte carlo LS & it drove just fine leaving the shot, but the very next day the car started acting like it didn't want to go & when I give it some gas it shuts off,please tell me what the problem
replaced master switch and driver window regulator assy,now passenger window won't roll down with master or passenger switch.