1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Which is the inlet hose on firewall used for flushing?Top or bottom on 95 monte carlo.
- Will flushing or backflushing solve heater core clogging?
- how do i replace heater core for 1995 monte carlo
- when in over drive or drive from a start fills like the brake is on until 15mph
- rear end alignment out . Wearing out the inside of the tires
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
drive and over drive from takeoff hardly move until 15 or 20mph then shilfs out fine always have to use low from stop.
wearing out the inside of the rear tires. Tire are canted in at the top. How do I fix the problem ? Is there an adjustment bolt back there
It starts but when you push on gas it stalls out. That's all I can tell you.
1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Reviews
I just bought this car 2 weeks ago from my sister. The brake, ABS brake, low coolant, & check engine soon lights all came on while I was driving it home. Then within 3-4 days it produced a coolant leak. Whenever I would start the car, coolant poured out from the back side of the motor. Put coolant stop leak in and solved the problem for the moment. A day after the coolant leak started; it ...
wont start with the key.can cross it over but wont stay running